Terms and conditions of registration participation
Symposium and Masterclass Healing Childhood Trauma
• Registration takes place by means of written the registration form by e-mail or by mail with full name and address.
• Registration is personal and binding.
• Registration is only possible for the whole day. Participation in the Masterclass is only possible in conjunction with participation in the Symposium.
• Installation is done in order of receipt of the registration form.
• Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation and invoice should be no later met than 20 working days before the start of the Symposium and / or Symposium in conjunction with the Masterclass.
• After registration you are free to withdraw your enrollment entitled for 10 days. This should be done by a written cancellation place.
• This period expires if the Symposium / Masterclass starts within a period of 20 days.
• If you cancel your registration up to two weeks before the Symposium / Masterclass, 20% of the total invoice amount for administration, reserve and preparation costs will be charged.
• If you cancel within two weeks before the Symposium / Masterclass than half of the total invoice amount will be charged.
• If you cancel within 48 hours before the start or during the Symposium / Masterclass, then you pay the full amount.
• Only written cancellation is possible. Telephone cancellations are not regarded as valid cancellations.
• Due to YeYo already paid, which you canceled in accordance with the registration and cancellation right, will be reimbursed by YeYo within fourteen days of the date of cancellation.
• With over-subscription, a waiting list is used in order of enrollment date. When there is a vacancy, the first person placed on the waiting list will be contacted.
• At all times, participants are responsible for their registration, physical and psychological well-being, and for any need for additional or follow-up counseling or therapy.
Lelystad, January 26, 2015